Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kill for me, by Karen Rose

This is the third book in the Vartanian trilogy, and I enjoyed it much more than the previous one.
In this book, the main characters are Susannah Vartanian and Luke Papadoupolus, and it starts the same day that all hell broke loose in "Scream for me", the previous book.
I strongly recommend reading this series in order, because otherwise you become absolutely lost.
Anyways, in this book Luke has to catch a human traficking band, and the mastermind that's behind it and has a very personal reason to kill Susannah. I was glued to its pages since the beginning, and actually got to care for the characters. Both Luke and, specially, Susannah had very dark streaks, which is rare to find in a romantic suspense novel. As with the other K.R. novel I read, the romantic part is in the background, while the current investigation and the bad guys steal the limelight.

No comments:

Post a Comment