Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Madness

I'm glad the Black Friday is over. There are so many savings that you feel it's a pity not to buy stuff, but then you realize that you actually don't need any of that and actually ended spending money that you can't afford.
First thing in the morning, I went to JC Penney, but it was already full of people. Of course, I didn't get up at 4 in the morning - or at 3 - like some crazy people. Anyway, I didn't find what I was looking for - they didn't have my size, or the offers had already dissapeared - so I spent the rest of the day going from one department store to another, being tempted and trying to control myself. Uff, I'm exhausted.
However, I found some wonderful gloves, and tomorrow I'm heading to one of the outlets to continue the shopping spread. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment