Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Visiting the family

I haven't even started Stormfire yet. This week I'm staying with my mom, and between the meals and playing with my nephews, I haven't had much time.

However, I managed to finish this book I found in her house: "Con el Coco en el Divan", by Pilar Sordo and Coco Legrand. I'm sad to say it was a disapointment.

I was expecting a dialogue, a conversation between the psicologist and the humorist. Instead, after one page at the beginning of each chapter written by Coco Legrand, the psicologist wrote all her thoughts on the matter at hand, which for at least 80% of the book was the raising of children. Being childless myself, it wasn't so interesting, specially since she ranted against the TV, playstation, etc, and spending all the time in the bedrooms.

As the saying goes, nothing new under the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment