Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Post

I'm so excited about this. This is the first time I write a blog, although I've been lurking around other people's blogs for a long time.

As the title says I am a true bookaholic. A horrible one, by the way. My family has learned to avoid coming with me to the bookstore, and I would be perfectly happy spending a whole day with my nose in a book.

Right now I'm rereading "Confessions of a Shopaholic", by Sophie Kinsella. Hence the blog's title (I'm not very original, I admit that).

http://www.fictiondb.com/author/sophie-kinsella~confessions-of-a-shopaholic~125435~b.htm

I love this book. It's a chick lit novel, with a heroine who's way too polite and totally incapable of stop shopping. Whether it's Cutting Back or Making More Money, every plan backfires. This book had me LOL in the subway, which made me look like a complete looney, I'm sure.

Well, I think that's enough for a first entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment